Start a new topic
Answered

How to code new module with data access?

I don't want to change virto core, I hope extent some table and new module.

How to code new module with data access?

Best Answer

To keep the data for mapping, do you mean saving it with an order or creating initial mapping data, basically how many and what type of seats each cinema has?

If to save with an order, you can use LineItemOption object in Order to keep the user mapping choices.

Frontend you can either take our existing site as a starting point and simply modify it or create a new site and copy elements you need. We also just about ready to release 1.7 version which includes new responsive design, might be better to use as a base.

Answer

To keep the data for mapping, do you mean saving it with an order or creating initial mapping data, basically how many and what type of seats each cinema has?

If to save with an order, you can use LineItemOption object in Order to keep the user mapping choices.

Frontend you can either take our existing site as a starting point and simply modify it or create a new site and copy elements you need. We also just about ready to release 1.7 version which includes new responsive design, might be better to use as a base.

Need some function for back-end manage, also need rebuild many front-end page

I am doing a like Cinema booking system, before add a item to cart,  user can select seat from map

So, I need some table keep data for mapping ....

How should I do it? 

Can you describe what functionality you are trying to extend? Is it a new module in Commerce Manager?

Login or Signup to post a comment