Start a new topic
Answered

Trouble with first deployment - no modules found

Following the instructions for downloading and compiling the source code, I was able to successfully start up the admin interface on my local IIS server, but there are no modules loaded.  The VirtoCommerce.Manager solution compiled successfully, and I even ran the pack_modules.cmd and saw a load of module zip files get created in the artifacts folder, but where do I go from here?

Best Answer

If you have unpacked source code to the directory under your Windows user profile, IIS will not have access to it.

Open properties for the folder where you have extracted source code (vc-community-master by default) and give permission Read & execute to Users group:

Also I have added this step to the Source Code Getting Started guide.

Answer

If you have unpacked source code to the directory under your Windows user profile, IIS will not have access to it.

Open properties for the folder where you have extracted source code (vc-community-master by default) and give permission Read & execute to Users group:

Also I have added this step to the Source Code Getting Started guide.

Thanks so much. I eventually figured out that I had created the Modules virtual directory off of the root instead of the admin application. Once I created it it the right place, it started working correctly.
Login or Signup to post a comment