Start a new topic
Answered

Update from 1.9 to 2.3

Hi!

How can I update store from 1.9 to 2.3?

Is there any instruction?

Best Answer

2.x is a next generation and update is a bit harder, we help to update our enterprise customers, however community license holder are more on their own. As I mentioned regarding the code, you will need to start using our 2.x code as a base. For the SQL Database you need to setup new 2.x database and then import the data manually through SQL data import/export. There are not existing scripts to migrate database at the moment. 

Answer

2.x is a next generation and update is a bit harder, we help to update our enterprise customers, however community license holder are more on their own. As I mentioned regarding the code, you will need to start using our 2.x code as a base. For the SQL Database you need to setup new 2.x database and then import the data manually through SQL data import/export. There are not existing scripts to migrate database at the moment. 

I just want to get my store up to date. Like I've updated store from 1.8 to 1.9 e.g.

I see that 2.x versions is very different with 1.x

Are there any migration scripts, instructions...

Hi, for the code migration, you will need to take the latest code. For the data, it will be possible to copy catalog data using sql database migration. Let me know what exactly you want to migrate.

Login or Signup to post a comment