Start a new topic
Answered

Language Packs/ Templates

I set the language of the site to non English but the cart and everything else is still showing English. Is there a language pack available somewhere?

Also, I can't seem to find any templates anywhere out there. Would it be up to me to create my own theme?

Best Answer
Did u install the full demo including sample data? Also when u login to commerce manager do u see Japanese translations under setting->localization?

Which language are you looking? You can also translate it yourself using excel export and import.

I'm looking for Japanese. I saw that there was Japanese documentation so I assumed that there was a language pack out there. 

The Japanese language translation is provided with a demo. Does it work for you on our demo site? Demo.virtocommerce.com?

Yes it works with the demo, it looks perfect. I set the Site language to Japanese but everything still shows in English. Is there any documentation to show how to implement the different languages? 

Did u install the full demo including sample data? Also when u login to commerce manager do u see Japanese translations under setting->localization?
Answer
Login or Signup to post a comment