Start a new topic
Answered

V 1.10

Hello Guys,

Nice work on the latest changes.

Any chance of an early Database Migration script from V1.9 to V1.10 ? 

Mark.

Best Answer
Here is the link to sql script that should add those missing columns to Orders module

http://docs.virtocommerce.com/download/attachments/9601102/OrderTotals_1_10.sql?version=1&modificationDate=1401431199420

I also attach it here.

sql

Hi Mark, I don't believe there are any changes to the database schema except the default data that is populated (localization for instance). But I'll double check with our developers.

Hi Sasha,

I think there may be a change in the Database because when I try to login to the Website Frontend I receive an exception like this:

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid column name 'DiscountTotal'.

Invalid column name 'FormDiscountTotal'.
Invalid column name 'LineItemDiscountTotal'.
Invalid column name 'ShipmentDiscountTotal'.

Hello,
Any news about Database changes for V1.10?

The only changes are the new localized resources, there shouldn't be anymore changes. Database schema should be exactly the same.

It looks like there is at least some new columns in table OrderGroup.
Column names:

DiscountTotal

FormDiscountTotal

LineItemDiscountTotal

ShipmentDiscountTotal

I also see some files in

D:\SecureSkyDrive\Work\GitHub\MyRepos\vc-community\src\Core\CommerceFoundation.Data\Orders\Migrations that mention these new columns.

I am not sure how to run these migration files though.

Do you have any information about how to use these files?

Mark.

Yeah, I think you are correct. I got misinformed by a developer. We'll generate the upgrade script.

Answer
Here is the link to sql script that should add those missing columns to Orders module

http://docs.virtocommerce.com/download/attachments/9601102/OrderTotals_1_10.sql?version=1&modificationDate=1401431199420

I also attach it here.

sql
Nice One.

Login or Signup to post a comment