Start a new topic
Answered

Configuration of the WPF client

Hi,

We're looking to integrate Virto into umbraco. We understand that the Administration of the store itself will be carried out via the WPF client, and I also see there are some discussions on here about a web based admin portal - that's all fine.

However, if we integrate with umbraco, all of the content will be managed in umbraco. It is quite clear to the client that if they want to manage content they login to umbraco, if they want to manage the catalog/promotions etc they login to th WPF client. However, what will be slightly confusing is that the WPF client does contains some content editing functionality. I can tell the client not to use it, but ideally I would like to have this removed from the WPF client - is there a setting that will allow us to disable/remove certain subsystems?

Thanks

Al

Best Answer

Hi Al,

what content management functionality are you referring to? It is possible to limit what features you can see by setting appropriate permissions (under security/roles).

1 Comment

Answer

Hi Al,

what content management functionality are you referring to? It is possible to limit what features you can see by setting appropriate permissions (under security/roles).

Login or Signup to post a comment