Start a new topic
Answered

Upload issue

Hello everybody,

I have a problem when I try to deploy the WebApplication with IIS... I have followed the tutorial and I have made every step (I give right to IIS etc...)

After all this stuff, when I launch localhost/store, I have a problem with <handlers>.

I use the command aspnet_regiis -i in the v2, it works...

At this point, if I launch localhost/store, I have an error which says that asp.net is not installed correctly or entirely...

So I try the previous command with the v4 folder, there is an error message which say that I can't use this command but I have to use windows founctionnalities...

So I check ASP.NET 4.5 and when I try to re-launch localhost/store, the website is loading... loading...loading...

I have made a lot of research on the Internet but nothing... Please help me it would be very kind :D

Have a good evening.

Thank you ;)

Romain

Best Answer

Check application pool settings, it must have .net version 4 and pipeline mode 'Integrated'.

Also check windows events, maybe there are errors which could explain long loading reason.

Problem solved! The account virto was created correctly but I have to relaunch the SQL database...

Thank you 

I have some news...

I have changed the conection string in IIS: for Virtocommerce I have changed (local) to (local)\SQLEXPRESS...

The web page is not loading anymore but I have an other error which is related with the openning of the session user virto... So I created an user virto with these lines:

CREATE LOGIN virto

WITH PASSWORD = 'virto';

GO

CREATE USER virto FOR LOGIN virto;

GO

and the querry is accepted... but when I re-launch I have the same error... What do I have to do?

Good morning,

I use windows 8.1 and the name of my application is in lower case.

When I check application pool settings, I have .NET v2 and v4.5... is this normal or should I have something else?

For windows events, what should I see? Maybe the problem comes from here but I don't think so: everything seems to be normal.

Romain

PS: the .NET v4.5 has CLR .NET v4 and the pipeline mode is "integrated"

Answer

Check application pool settings, it must have .net version 4 and pipeline mode 'Integrated'.

Also check windows events, maybe there are errors which could explain long loading reason.

Hello Romain,

Can you provide us with more information about the deployment environment? Which OS do you use, Service Packs etc.?

Just to remind you that only lower case fonts should be used for the IIS Web application name.

Best regards,

Andrey

Login or Signup to post a comment