running Deploy.ps

i used the open source version , i build project and installed DB

after getting deployement file with Get-AzurePublishSettingsFile

,renaming it, creating Azure DBs and modifing deploy.ps1

there is errors in the build of the projec

WebTesting doesn't exist ..

PS : the frontend site ,backend and search work on localhost

Best Answer

Did you choose the closest region to your location while creating the database server in Azure? If yes, than the only option is to increase the timeout value. Catalog is one of the biggest modules and it takes same more time for the sample data to load.

P.S. your attached screenshot was removed because I found database password in it.

thanks, deployemnt success now i increased timeout to 100000 and it took 50minutes to deploy

Answer

Did you choose the closest region to your location while creating the database server in Azure? If yes, than the only option is to increase the timeout value. Catalog is one of the biggest modules and it takes same more time for the sample data to load.

P.S. your attached screenshot was removed because I found database password in it.

i use Visual studio 2012 Pro , i passed this problem by removing test project , project runs localy with search and DB

the new problem

is that even with good connection there is problem with database ( timout)

i tried to raise timeout to 4500 and this doesnt help

the problem is in publish virto catalog table

Hello Mehdi,
what Visual Studio version (2013/2012/..) and edition (ultimate/express/..) are you using? It misses the TestTool  component and raises the error.

Workabound: Open VirtoCommerce.sln, open build configuration manager,  choose “Release” configuration. Uncheck “Build” checkbox for  Performance.FunctionalTests project.  Try building the solution. If succeeded, proceed with Azure deployment guide.

In order to avoid a known problem when the deployed site displays "Search is not working" message, I also urge you to apply our hotfix (community-hotfix.zip) available at http://help.virtocommerce.com/helpdesk/attachments/11381670

1. Download the file and overwrite the source code package with the files in the archive.
  2. Delete all azure services and storage account you created.
  3. Re-run the deploy.ps1

Ticket: http://virtosoftware.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2328

Login or Signup to post a comment