Start a new topic
Answered

Elastic search installation fails during VirtoCommerce SDK installation

* this topic is started by Virto Commerce support Team on behalf of the Marian Kostek

Hello Andrey

I have problems with the installation of Virto Commerce 1.2. When I enable the option Virto commerce search, then I get this error message.

Without Visto commerce search I can not set up like the demo project, because just the Virto commerce search is not installed. Before installation I have Windows Management Framework 3.0 (Windows6. 1-KB2506143-x64.msu) installed.

Can you help me in the short term? Must Virto Commerce discuss with a partner.

Thank you.

* the ElasticSearch installation log file attached

log

Best Answer

Hello Marian,

we fixed the issue with Elastic search installation on localized versions of Windows, so you can download the latest SDK from our VirtoCommerce site and install.

1 person has this question

Answer

Hello Marian,

we fixed the issue with Elastic search installation on localized versions of Windows, so you can download the latest SDK from our VirtoCommerce site and install.

Hello Marian,

As I can see it from the log, you are installing VirtoCommerce SDK on a localized version of Windows. It is german or similar language localized version of Windows.
Please confirm if i'm right. The reason the elastic search doesn't install is i suppose exactly in that. It searches for "Authenticated users" security group in the system to install and run the service but can't find such a group, because it is named differentely in localized versions of Windows, that's why installation fails.

If you install VirtoCommerce SDK on english version of Windows it would install just fine. We will look for the solution and will keep you informed when we succeed.
Login or Signup to post a comment